Monday, October 09, 2006
~ 11:35 PM ~
Wee...its yet another day and I thank God that my current holidays will leave a great impact in my life! Hahas..even though my parents do complain that i have been running in and out of the house.. I thank God for this very meaningful holidays because through this holidays, i have seen a lot of His wonderful works in my life.. And i feel so close to Him now..hahas.. I can say before this holidays and YFC camps and stuff, i was really looking for an answer and because i was looking for it, i became more and more lazy in studying His word, thus forgotten that I need to rely on God..but finally through many ways, I am back with Him again..and now i really have the feeling that i should not doubt anymore..Just go..rely on God..He will open paths for me..hahas..So, I am really thankful of the meaningful holidays! yeah! (:
I thank God for putting me into Youth For Christ(YFC). Through YFC i have gain a lot of things..even a group of friends who are very close to me right now..and also, i have my beloved best friend Joanne serving together with me.. Joanne is my childhood friend la..so i always say we know each others' 'pai kuan'(bad stuff)..hahas.. In YFC, i get to know how to share the Gospel even better..and also have the burden to share the gospel to many many more..now on earth i shall work harder and then when i go up to heaven, its to cast away my earthly burdens..how nice..hahas...
OK anyways, i just wanna post a few photos la..hahas..

After Street Evangelism with the group of YFC sisters... they are nice people! (:

Took this after 'Revelations revealed' in poly serve..hahas...with daphne at the back amusing us..

My group in Camp 2359..yes i am their group leader..only girl la..lol..Team Joshua rocks..and that is Brandon, Me, Weisheng and Rufford.. Not in the pic : Ilango(Mr army boy-in camp so he didn't join us for poly serve..but he is fun too..wahahahas!) This group is really fun la..they gave me a lot of support..hahas!(:

TP christians who went for Poly serve..hahas...yeah! we graduated..lol..YFC rocks!! (:
* Grace is blessed *