Wednesday, October 04, 2006
~ 11:58 AM ~
I think today i was really down..by a anti christ american guy whom we thought is a tertiary student studying in Singapore..then he really chatted with Roger and Rufford very long then me and joanne decided to join them to help them out la..That guy was really anti-christ till we could not take it la..He don't mind going to Hell...i mean..come on..Who wants to go there? Then that guy challenged us as to the number of people we can convert to become christians and the number of christians he can convert to become anti-christ...He even said a lot of evolution stuff and trying to talk us out why we should become christian..He never take what we say seriously..And even say things like when he die he will have his own religion and come back and haunt us...?? wads that???For a moment i really wanna debate back...but i didnt..i know i shouldn't..sighs...
I was really sad..This guy is really too hardened...i was felt so sad for him...so Pharoah lah! Then me and joanne just walked off..i was talking to 'Papa' inside..my heart was so heartbroken..never seen such a anti-christ before..
I am not gonna give up..I believe my God can do wonders on him.. wait and see! The Egyptian we see today, we will no longer see it again! (: i will continue to pray...God is going to change that guy..and i strongly believe it!
God you know my prayer...My Faith shall stand rooted in you..
* Grace is born of a Royal Blood *