<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32751857?origin\x3dhttp://theshadowprovethesunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
~ 7:35 AM ~
Exams just kill my New Year mood ):

Sigh....why do exams come during Chinese New Year(CNY) period??it kills my CNY!! bleahs..Anyway, i had a great CNY celebration with my family..even though the spring cleaning part can die..lol..cos my stuffs really a lot..hahas..Miss my cousin...but she's gonna be back in a couple of days..yeah.lol.

Today i had a great time! Yi en,Lance,Eudora,Carmen and Desmond came to my house for visitation.lol..then my brother had a good time with Desmond and Lance because he claims that Lance was from pokemon..and we were like laughing so loudly la..then the guys talk about pokemon..like so kiddy..lol..funny..lol..Yi en,Eudora and Carmen,including myself was like talking funny things la..hahas..so fun..

I wanna get Nokia 6288..now zero cost for student's plan.but my contract till June..haiz..nvm..lol. i shall wait..lol..i think that phone quite cool but i dun feel like trading in my current phone..cos its the first phone i bought for myself..haha..with my first pay..lol..the phone is quite good la..but not a lot of functions.hahas..

Having exams real soon..sigh...another sian thing again..lol..and need to study a lot for marketing,F&B and econs..actually POM also..hahas..thank God! i found someone who can lend me flute to play in the meantime..cos i just lost my flute...haiz..its another lesson learnt again..):

Ok..its kinda late and i think i should turn in already..hahas..see ya! (:

* Gracie is sharing her joy with you at 0012 (: *

About Grace


Grace
Temasek Polytechnic Hospitality and Tourism Managment (:
Bethany Presbyterian Church

Write anything as you Wish






Grace's Friends


Linda
Calla
Joanne
Madeline
Georgina
Daniel
Shuwen
Daphie
Sunny
Eunice
Yuki
Narelle
Hinho
Jo-an
Weegek
Carmen
Jing Ting
Benjamin Ho
Hui Zhen
Qiao Fei
Linghong
Shuying



CTI 1421 2007-2008
CTI 1421's blog
Eliot
Michelle
Shawn


Lausdeo-Blog For Christians

Grace's List (:



ME (:
Grace
born in SINGAPORE.-uniquely SINGAPOREAN
born on 22nd JULY 1988
I LOVE GOD
I'M MADE EXTRAORDINARY
i'm YOUR FRIEND! (:
yipeee.




THINGS I WANNA DO IN MY LIFE

1.TELL the world that JESUS LIVES ! And salvation is HERE (:
2.TRY all sorts of activities.
3.Try tour leading! Woohoo!
4.To go to Europe and travel alone! Hmm may not dare to though
5.To sing for God
6.To own a bass?
7.Get a whole library of worship songs!
8.To be able to play piano and bass?
9.To be the most friendly creature on earth? (quite there but not quite there yet)
10.Have a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
11.To be able to tour Europe(I love PARIS) and some Asian countries by SQ(JAPAN&KOREA!)
12.To have a rewarding career-may it be in the tourism industry or service industry
13.To travel to Japan again
14.To go to Ghibli Museum AGAIN!

To know what God has for Me

Gracie loves her flute section in Temasek Polytechnic Concert Band! (:

Gracie's Wish List:

1. 'I kissed dating goodbye' by Joshua Harris
2. Hillsongs-Saviour King
3. A new watch- I like the 10bucks watch at Vivo...Going to get it soon! (DONE):
4. A new wallet-maybe??
5. A Flute!! LOL (:
6. 'Boy meets Girl'-Joshua Harris
7. A lot of friends!! (:
8. A crumpler bag!-I like the dirty green with baby blue or the completely blue..hahas
9. I found out that I don't need anything else...hmm...



Grace's Link



Add me in msn or friendster: grace_sng88@yahoo.com.sg

ARCHIVES


August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

February 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009