HEY YOU KNOW WHAT? I just found out something really cool today. DO You know why God told Abraham that baby boys must be circumcised on the 8th day? Andwhy are the numbers 3,4,7,12,144 so special? HAHAHAS....now I know..its like finally man..
OK..time to reveal answers! Below are the answers given by Reverend Stephen Tong 1) Baby Boys to be circumcised on the 8th day : Scientists have found out that in every human, we have this palette that stops the blood from bleeding, so when we get cuts, it actually stop the blood from bleeding. So why 8th day? First, you have to understand the palette thing first and how it works (from the above explanation). Ok next, 8th day because first 2 days a baby's palettes actually increase slowly, then the 4th or 5th day(cant remember) the palette count actually drops but on the 6th and 7th day it increases again. Then on the 8th day, researchers found out that a baby's palette count actually reaches the maximum and then, it was when it is the best time to perform circumcision as the bleeding will stop fast. Ok, why not the days after 8th day? Because after the 8th day, that is when the palette count actually drops again. Yeah, so the moral of telling you this is that GOD ACTUALLY HAD IT ALL PLANNED RIGHT FROM THE START. HE EVEN KNOWS OUR BODY STRUCTURE AND EVERY SINGLE DETAILS IN OUR BODY!
2) The biblical numbers-3,4,7,12,144...what do they mean? a) 3: Represents HEAVEN-the FATHER, the SON, the HOLY SPIRIT and also when praise God as 'HOLY HOLY HOLY'-it comes in 3
b) 4: Represents EARTH-4 SEASONS, 4 DIRECTIONS(NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST)
c) 7: 3+4=7, represents heaven and earth as 1
d) 12: Represents the 12 TRIBES in the Bible, and Jesus' 12 DISCIPLES
e) 12X12=144-this I really dunno..haha..
COOL RIGHT? I WAS SO AMAZED BY HOW WONDERFUL MY CREATOR IS! Haha..anyway, its late.so I am going to sleep...post a pic for you all to see..its taken in the band room! (:
Weegek, Myself, Jingting, Hui Zhen, Judith(taken on her birthday!) (:
* Gracie is sharing her joy with you at 23:32 (: *
About Grace
Grace
Temasek Polytechnic Hospitality and Tourism Managment (:
Bethany Presbyterian Church
ME (: Grace
born in SINGAPORE.-uniquely SINGAPOREAN
born on 22nd JULY 1988 I LOVE GOD I'M MADE EXTRAORDINARY i'm YOUR FRIEND! (:
yipeee.
THINGS I WANNA DO IN MY LIFE
1.TELL the world that JESUS LIVES ! And salvation is HERE (:
2.TRY all sorts of activities.
3.Try tour leading! Woohoo!
4.To go to Europe and travel alone! Hmm may not dare to though
5.To sing for God
6.To own a bass?
7.Get a whole library of worship songs!
8.To be able to play piano and bass?
9.To be the most friendly creature on earth? (quite there but not quite there yet)
10.Have a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
11.To be able to tour Europe(I love PARIS) and some Asian countries by SQ(JAPAN&KOREA!)
12.To have a rewarding career-may it be in the tourism industry or service industry
13.To travel to Japan again
14.To go to Ghibli Museum AGAIN!
To know what God has for Me
Gracie loves her flute section in Temasek Polytechnic Concert Band! (:
Gracie's Wish List:
1. 'I kissed dating goodbye' by Joshua Harris
2. Hillsongs-Saviour King
3. A new watch- I like the 10bucks watch at Vivo...Going to get it soon! (DONE):
4. A new wallet-maybe??
5. A Flute!! LOL (:
6. 'Boy meets Girl'-Joshua Harris
7. A lot of friends!! (:
8. A crumpler bag!-I like the dirty green with baby blue or the completely blue..hahas
9. I found out that I don't need anything else...hmm...
Grace's Link
Add me in msn or friendster: grace_sng88@yahoo.com.sg