<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32751857?origin\x3dhttp://theshadowprovethesunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
~ 11:24 PM ~
Grace to You! (:


Well, Windchasers is over but the follow up event is on 25 august! which means another round of hard core singing and memorising of lyrics...But that keeps me excited and want to invite more friends..Haha.. A lot of times I think Christians are so sad and depressed when they spend so much time on planing for an event and later finds out that only 1 of them wants to accept Christ. But you know something? God treasure that 1 soul, He is happy that this 1 soul turned back. So maybe that brings me to my point, why are we so discouraged sometimes when doing event? Is it because of the turn up rate? NO. We should even be happy that there is still this 1 soul that turns back to God!

So my conviction goes like this:
For this 1 person I will sing my best, perform my best, do my best, put in my best effort and make the whole program the best to all. Even if there is only this 1 soul, I believe that ultimately I am still performing for the GREATEST audience-Thats You, God! Let us not be number minded-I am not saying a lot of people accept Christ is not good, I am just saying that even if there is only 1, Give Thanks to God!

Anyway, one of my girlfriends since secondary school accepted Christ! WOO! SO happy for her! Hahas..anyway its really good to know that she had made the decision lah...(:

Time to study! exams are around the corner! (:

* Gracie is sharing her joy with you at 11:24pm (: *

About Grace


Grace
Temasek Polytechnic Hospitality and Tourism Managment (:
Bethany Presbyterian Church

Write anything as you Wish






Grace's Friends


Linda
Calla
Joanne
Madeline
Georgina
Daniel
Shuwen
Daphie
Sunny
Eunice
Yuki
Narelle
Hinho
Jo-an
Weegek
Carmen
Jing Ting
Benjamin Ho
Hui Zhen
Qiao Fei
Linghong
Shuying



CTI 1421 2007-2008
CTI 1421's blog
Eliot
Michelle
Shawn


Lausdeo-Blog For Christians

Grace's List (:



ME (:
Grace
born in SINGAPORE.-uniquely SINGAPOREAN
born on 22nd JULY 1988
I LOVE GOD
I'M MADE EXTRAORDINARY
i'm YOUR FRIEND! (:
yipeee.




THINGS I WANNA DO IN MY LIFE

1.TELL the world that JESUS LIVES ! And salvation is HERE (:
2.TRY all sorts of activities.
3.Try tour leading! Woohoo!
4.To go to Europe and travel alone! Hmm may not dare to though
5.To sing for God
6.To own a bass?
7.Get a whole library of worship songs!
8.To be able to play piano and bass?
9.To be the most friendly creature on earth? (quite there but not quite there yet)
10.Have a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
11.To be able to tour Europe(I love PARIS) and some Asian countries by SQ(JAPAN&KOREA!)
12.To have a rewarding career-may it be in the tourism industry or service industry
13.To travel to Japan again
14.To go to Ghibli Museum AGAIN!

To know what God has for Me

Gracie loves her flute section in Temasek Polytechnic Concert Band! (:

Gracie's Wish List:

1. 'I kissed dating goodbye' by Joshua Harris
2. Hillsongs-Saviour King
3. A new watch- I like the 10bucks watch at Vivo...Going to get it soon! (DONE):
4. A new wallet-maybe??
5. A Flute!! LOL (:
6. 'Boy meets Girl'-Joshua Harris
7. A lot of friends!! (:
8. A crumpler bag!-I like the dirty green with baby blue or the completely blue..hahas
9. I found out that I don't need anything else...hmm...



Grace's Link



Add me in msn or friendster: grace_sng88@yahoo.com.sg

ARCHIVES


August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

February 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009