Tuesday, November 20, 2007
~ 11:19 AM ~
Fun filled Day! (:
Basically I'm in lecture now. And why am I blogging? Because Mr Nair is not here and Miss Mariah is taking over his lecture. Haha. And my FEI FEI is sitting next to me! (Hello!)..She's been saying I haven't been updating my blog for very long...thats true..haha. So just now met up with the gang and came to school. Maddy and I are like talking about Hana Yori Dango 1&2 on our way here..Its super nice! you guys should watch it! haha. Then later we parted and went to our lecture so now XIAO FEI FEI is with me, together with Eleanor. Haha. (and the thing is I'm hungry now...)
Haha.. And I have heard very good news. One of my good friend has been thinking through her religion and find that she can't really believe in it anymore. She wanted to go church to take a look. I was quite happy because she is one of my very good friends and I'm sure God is working in her! (: haha.
Ok, tell you something.. Matsumoto Jun, Shun Oguri and Ikuta Toma are so handsome!!!!!!! yeah! (:
* Gracie is sharing her joy with you at 11.19am (: *