SNAP OUT OF IT!
I just happen to know how much people actually cares for you through small and simple actions. You can really tell, trust me. But the thing was that I was so sad that sometimes whoever you thought to be really close to you aren't who you think they are after all. I guess I am sick and tired of being a someone to everybody.
Firstly, just want to express my heartfelt thanks to all who remembered my birthday. Maybe thats something God has given me to let me remember that I am His forever and that my whole life is in His hands. But somehow I feel so upset because I found out that actually a group of people whom I thought who really plan a celebration for me are in fact just borrowing the cake from someone else. Well, I wasn't exactly trying to say that I am picky or stuff but at least wasn't happy to hear that. I realized that I am happier with people who are more frank and are willing to share their lives with you. Maybe I wasn't like a 'friend' to them. But I am not going to dwell on it anymore.
Well, basically I feel like migrating to Canada! Haha. Just feel like it because I think Singapore is quite boring already even with the upcoming changes and development projects. Well, I don't hate my country (in fact I like being a Singaporean) but just stayed too long to sort of 'enjoy' it you know. Its a different thing. Haha.
Anyway, been surfing the net to find different Universities in Australia and Canada and to see which actually offers a better curriculum and cheaper option. Haha. Well, hope to further my studies but well, see how God leads me.
I got an inspiration to write a song, so below is my first attempt. The story behind it is because I found something more to life when I wasn't feeling right. There are many let downs in life and this song expressed my deepest cry to the God who created me. I realized I could never walk out of His sight. I am always in His thoughts, He is always there for me. I just pray that God will somehow comfort you if you're reading this email. And if you do not know this God yet, I pray that you will know Him. (:
Hold Me
Lyrics by Grace Sng
At the crossroads of life
The point I need you again
Realized nothing was right without You
I need You to take control of me
Time to surrender everything
I know I can’t do this alone
Please take my hand and lead me
Take me to the beginning
When there was just You and me
Hold me in Your arms
Do not forsake me, O Lord
Only in You I find hope
Give me strength to walk this path
Hold my hand and walk me through
Till the day I see You again
Hold me in Your arms
Take me through life struggles
When I am tired and weak
I pray You make me strong
I pray You make me whole
Till the day I see you again
* Gracie loves You! (: *