Wednesday, December 17, 2008
~ 7:38 AM ~
Its coming!
Woohoo! Its me again!
Basically I finished my project and I am happy because I have been trying so hard to finish it. Its so cool to talk to little kids you know, especially when they call you and talk to you, telling you what they are doing and stuff. And I am talking about Clarisse and Natasha! They are both Aunt Michelle's daughters and they are super cute and cool! woohoo! Ok let me tell you what Clarisse did.
Last time the first time I met her was during Chinese New Year, so we are supposed to be going around Paya Lebar walk giving boxes of oranges away and so, we were also required to bring a sunday school kid along. Of course Clarisse was with me! Haha and she bullied me throughout so I said "I'm gonna tell your mum! Hmph!" haha! And guess what?She claims that she hates me. LOL! (even till now). But the irony is that she keeps smsing and calling me everyday (since she has a mobile phone). How cute is that! Haha! And her sister Natasha too, she will go "Hello Grace jie jie" on the phone! So cool! Love these 2 kids!
Oh and Christmas is coming! So its coming! Haha! And I am looking forward for Jan because it means end of internship which will means I can go back for BSG and outings with Eden SG more often! Yay!
And I am going for Celebrate Christmas in Singapore!
I blog I write I play @ 1149PM (: