<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32751857?origin\x3dhttp://theshadowprovethesunshine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 13, 2008
~ 6:40 AM ~
Look at this:

Iron Maiden- For the greater good of God

Are you a man of peace
Or a man of holy war
Too many sides to you
Don’t know which anymore
So many full of life
But also filled with pain
Don’t know just how many
Will live to breathe again

A life that’s made to breathe
Destruction or defense
A mind that’s vain corruption
Bad or good intent
A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Or saintly or sinner
Or some that would believe
A holy war winner

They fire off many shots
And many parting blows
Their actions beyond a reasoning
Only God would know
And as he lies in heaven
Or it could be in hell
I feel he’s somewhere here
Or looking from below
But I don’t know, I don’t know

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

More pain and misery in the history of mankind
Sometimes it seems more like
The blind leading the blind
It brings upon us more famine, death and war
You know religion has a lot to answer for

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

And as they search to find the bodies in the sand
They find it's ashes that are
Scattered across the land
And as the spirits seem to whistle on the wind
A shot is fired somewhere another war begins

And all because of it you’d think
That we would learn
But still the body count the city fires burn
Somewhere there's someone dying
In a foreign land
Meanwhile the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

For the greater good of God (x8)

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is

For the greater good of God (x8)

He gave his life for us
He fell upon the cross
To die for all of those
Who never mourn his loss
It wasn’t meant for us
To feel the pain again
Tell me why, tell me why


The world is looking and searching for God.............


I blogged I wrote at 1042pm 13 Dec (:

About Grace


Grace
Temasek Polytechnic Hospitality and Tourism Managment (:
Bethany Presbyterian Church

Write anything as you Wish






Grace's Friends


Linda
Calla
Joanne
Madeline
Georgina
Daniel
Shuwen
Daphie
Sunny
Eunice
Yuki
Narelle
Hinho
Jo-an
Weegek
Carmen
Jing Ting
Benjamin Ho
Hui Zhen
Qiao Fei
Linghong
Shuying



CTI 1421 2007-2008
CTI 1421's blog
Eliot
Michelle
Shawn


Lausdeo-Blog For Christians

Grace's List (:



ME (:
Grace
born in SINGAPORE.-uniquely SINGAPOREAN
born on 22nd JULY 1988
I LOVE GOD
I'M MADE EXTRAORDINARY
i'm YOUR FRIEND! (:
yipeee.




THINGS I WANNA DO IN MY LIFE

1.TELL the world that JESUS LIVES ! And salvation is HERE (:
2.TRY all sorts of activities.
3.Try tour leading! Woohoo!
4.To go to Europe and travel alone! Hmm may not dare to though
5.To sing for God
6.To own a bass?
7.Get a whole library of worship songs!
8.To be able to play piano and bass?
9.To be the most friendly creature on earth? (quite there but not quite there yet)
10.Have a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
11.To be able to tour Europe(I love PARIS) and some Asian countries by SQ(JAPAN&KOREA!)
12.To have a rewarding career-may it be in the tourism industry or service industry
13.To travel to Japan again
14.To go to Ghibli Museum AGAIN!

To know what God has for Me

Gracie loves her flute section in Temasek Polytechnic Concert Band! (:

Gracie's Wish List:

1. 'I kissed dating goodbye' by Joshua Harris
2. Hillsongs-Saviour King
3. A new watch- I like the 10bucks watch at Vivo...Going to get it soon! (DONE):
4. A new wallet-maybe??
5. A Flute!! LOL (:
6. 'Boy meets Girl'-Joshua Harris
7. A lot of friends!! (:
8. A crumpler bag!-I like the dirty green with baby blue or the completely blue..hahas
9. I found out that I don't need anything else...hmm...



Grace's Link



Add me in msn or friendster: grace_sng88@yahoo.com.sg

ARCHIVES


August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

February 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009