Monday, December 08, 2008
~ 8:35 AM ~
Hello! Grace is back in action (okay I may not be that disciplined to write everyday) HAHA!
OKAY! First thing first! review:
1) Watch Four Christmases, it was pretty alright though the storyline doesn't really left a deep impact on me. Haha! Was funny and hmm....pretty stupid at certain scenes but it was alright
Oh! I got back my 4GB library of worship songs! MISSED IT SO MUCH! But its in good hands. Haha. And I got to say I really enjoyed the times I spent with my family and friends. They are just like God's gift to me although sometimes dad can be like so super fierce and stuff at times and sometimes I shouted at mum because I wasn't feeling good with so many stuff happening (ok I am sorry!). But really thank God for them.
Ok I took some time to reflect about the stuff I did and stuff I need to improve or keep doing. Listed out stuff I need to change:
1) I am too forgetful- yes this is terrible! I still forget stuff even though I put it so close to me to remind myself (win already, I am the best! WAHAHA!)
Actually there is only one item. Haha! (for now). I think I need to rethink about studies again. Sometimes I am really afraid I might be in the wrong course, studying something that wasn't meant to be what I am supposed to do. In fact I still feel lost but I am really sure I love what I am doing and its something that I want to do very much.
Pastor mentioned "for me if my sundays are burned and if it rips me off from serving God then I am sure it is not what God wants for me. You should rethink and pray about furthering in this line" (ok he ws talking to me). Seriously I feel lost because I have already applied for like 2 Unis in Aussie and actually got accepted into one and waiting for the other one. But seriously, I don't feel like switching what I am doing because I simply like what I am doing. Is there something called honouring God but still working in this field?? AH!! I really don't know! ): I don't want to miss out on God's plan too. You know some people made a super long turn to find out what God really want for them. Hmm then I start to think what if He ask me to be a pastor, or a missionary or a youth worker? AH! I don't know man!
Maybe I should rethink like what pastor said and pray about it. And I am not exactly failing so there isn't anything for me to gauge. Ok, I need to pray! And I need to find ways to get that amount for my studies. 1 year is all I've got. ):
Sometimes we can think of something big. Big plans big ambitions and wishes but it get crashed so hard, so easily and it really hurts.
Well, pray!
Directions, directions, directions! Where is my compass?
its just another day with Grace at 0101 (: